Get answers to common questions about SC Johnson Professional products.
All-Purpose Neutral Cleaner Concentrate
- When properly mixed with water, SC Johnson Professional™ All-Purpose Neutral Cleaner Concentrate provides users with a cost-effective cleaner ideal for daily or frequent cleaning of hard surfaces. See Concentrate label for proper dilution instructions.
- This product is recommended for commercial (business) use. With careful attention to product instructions, the All-Purpose Cleaner provides an effective and economical solution for residential projects.
- When diluted with water (1:32 ratio) the pH is 8.1.
- This product can be used on most hard surfaces including walls, floors, countertops, and more. In addition, this product can be used in automatic floor scrubbing machines.
- Yes, when properly diluted with water, this product is ideal for vinyl composition tile, vinyl asphalt tile, vinyl asbestos tile, terrazzo, and sealed concrete using a cotton mop or automatic scrubbing machine. Do not use on marble, wood floors, linoleum, or decorative concrete.
- Both the Concentrate bottle and high performance, wide-mouth Sprayer have specific markings to help the user properly dilute the cleaner for the specific task. In addition, the Sprayer meets OSHA requirements for a properly labeled spray bottle reducing user error and insuring safe usage.
- Dispose of any unused product according to all federal, state, and local applicable regulations. Refer to MSDS.
- These products are available at various retailers that support and service commercial cleaners.